Create, curate, and use Digital Twins in engineering workflows for design, construction, operations and maintenance.
Build Solutions on a Digital Twin Platform Purpose-Made for the Built World
The iTwin creates a realistic digital representation of the asset, from engineering workflows, construction operations and maintenance. This provides the ability to securely connect, share, and stay up to date with changes, to track and improve project performance or operational behaviours.
The visual, collaborative environment containing historic, current, real-time, and predictive data, provides visibility and insight for data-driven decisions across the life of the asset, making the design of infrastructure sustainable and resilient.
iTwin connects asset data with reality data to serve as the context for the design and also integrates sensor, IoT and environmental data to further determine what is the best design. iTwin makes data available to the right people, at the right time, enabling users to visualize and navigate the critical infrastructure data, through a single lens, with the ability to visualize change, resolve conflicts and keep an accurate record and audit trail, using data that is compliant and reliable.
Related Value Solutions
Cohesive Value Solutions underpinned by this technology include:
Benefits of iTwin
- A single view of the data allows design teams to work together regardless of location
- Better, faster, data-driven decisions
- Reduce overheads, change requests, timelines, and risk
- Meet sustainability goals through simulations of options
- Optimize the handover process from project to support operations, inspection and maintenance
- Predict and manage real-time worker health and safety
- Improve tracking of project performance, monitoring planned versus actual construction data
- Ensure the right materials and quantities arrive at the right time and place